Commit to social distancing
16 Apr 2020 onlineconsulting
- If meeting in person, we never come closer than 1.5 meters of each other for our and your protection
- We respectfully choose not to shake hands or hug at this time, to maintain social distancing behaviour to help slow the spread of the virus
- If we are handling your devices or equipment, we ask you to keep a safe distance from it, and as we approach we disinfect ourselves first with hand sanitiser and from washing our hands with soap and water, then disinfect the device before using it. Once we are done, we disinfect again then move away to let you approach.
- We try to keep gatherings with multiple people as low as possible
- We will try to avoid cash payments when possible
In the event that one of our staff comes into contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, they will self-isolate and will not meet clients at all. They will be self-isolating for at least 14 days.